The World’s Largest Indoor Garage Sale presented by Goodwill Industries of Lane and South Coast Counties
Date, Location, and Time: March 25th, 2023, at the Lane Events Center (796 W 13th Ave, Eugene, OR 97402) from 9 am to 4 pm.
BOOK YOUR SPACE: Register is CASH ONLY at 1200 Executive Parkway Suite 440, Eugene, Oregon 97401 during normal business hours; excluding holidays. Office hours are Monday through Friday 8:30 am to 5:00 pm. All sales are final. Money given to Cumulus Broadcasting for this event is nonrefundable after Friday, March 10th at 5:00 PM. Booth locations are assigned at the time of full payment. However, last-minute changes sometimes need to be made and are subject to change at the discretion of Cumulus Broadcasting.
- Each 10 x 10 space is $65 (booths with power are $75 each).
- Most booth locations do not have access to power. The few booths with power must be booked in advance and will come with an additional $10.00 charge.
- Tables and chairs can be rented for an additional charge
- Each 8’ x 2.5’ table is $10 in advance or $15 at setup.
- Each chair is $5 in advance or $8 at setup.
SETUP: Friday, March 24th between the hours of 12 pm until 6 pm and Saturday, March 25th starting at 6:30 am. Vendor doors will close at 8:30am and vendors must be fully set up at that time. Vendors will NOT be allowed entry earlier or later than those specified times on either day.
- Moving in must take place from the back of Exhibit Hall. No one will be allowed to move merchandise through the front doors.
- For safety reasons, no motorized vehicles will be permitted in the Exhibit Hall, no exceptions. Please bring a hand truck or dolly to move your items to your booth space.
- Please bring your own change for the event. Cumulus Broadcasting will not have change on hand for vendors.
- Wireless internet will be provided at check-in.
- No food or drink can be sold for consumption at the event.
- No animals are allowed on site except as an aide to a disabled person proper paperwork must be provided to Cumulus Broadcasting staff before entry will be allowed.
- No items with gas or oil in them or any firearms or weapons are allowed for sale.
- No firearms or weapons of any kind are allowed on the premises. Fire Marshall rules.
- The breakdown starts at 4 pm on March 25th, 2023. Back vendor doors will not open early for breakdown as it causes a safety hazard. All vendors must vacate by 5:30 pm at the latest on March 25th.
- Any items left behind will be donated to Goodwill. Please make sure to grab everything before you go. Especially the big stuff.
Should you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact Cumulus Broadcasting’s Promotions Director: Keevin Wagner Phone: 541-284-8527